Hawk Ambassor Program
The purpose of the Hawk Ambassador Program at Bethlehem Catholic High School is to provide the school with a corps of students, who typify the ideal Bethlehem Catholic student, capable of representing the Bethlehem Catholic High School student at school, alumni and community functions.
To qualify as a Hawk Ambassador, students must be:
- A member of the junior or senior class
- A student in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Well dressed, within uniform code
- Respectful to all in authority
- Capable of giving a tour of the school
- Personable, well spoken and able to carry on a conversation with adults
- Enthusiastic about the Bethlehem Catholic High School experience
- Knowledgeable about the school, its academic programs and extra-curricular activities
- Available to participate in programs in the evenings and weekends
- Student applies to be a Hawk Ambassador by filling out the official application form available from the Advancement Office.
- The applications committee reviews applications and selects qualified students.
- The Director of Development notifies the new Student Ambassadors.
Typical Responsibilities for Student Ambassadors
- Tour guide and/or greeter for 8th grade parents night and daytime visits
- Tour guide for 8th grade registration day
- Tour guide and/or greeter for Alumni events such as reunions, Senior Citizen Breakfasts, Distinguished Graduates Program, Athletic Hall of Fame Induction, Alumni Mass of Remembrance
- Visits to elementary feeder schools to speak to our future students
- Speakers at selected elementary school bonding programs
The Hawk Ambassador program affords upperclassmen the opportunity to develop leadership and presentation skills, while representing Bethlehem Catholic at events throughout the year.